Intake: On Demand
Study Mode: Session
Duration: 2 Days
Academy: Prodigy Asia Professional Development Programmes
A key question that demands to be asked is – ‘Is your company’s main processes and systems designed to only manage performance, but also to manage the performer.
This program, while it acknowledges the importance of the IQ for productivity and profitability, it emphasizes the importance of HQ (Heart Intelligence) as a pre-requisite to sustainable progression as an organisation.
It is found that those who use the Heart Intelligence in carrying out their task, have experienced greater joy in their work, greater output, more satisfied customers and are able to sustain peak performance comfortably.
- What is Heart Intelligence?
- A scientific/logical explanation
- What are the consequences of performance with a single intelligence?
- Analysis of huge organizations collapsing because of the lack of Heart Intelligence.
- Fundamentals of Performance
- Identifying Performance Barriers
- Identifying the source of these barriers
- Understanding the need for balance for optimal performance
- Understanding the Energies of Performance
- The 5 Powers of Performance
- Power of Simplicity – To possess the mind that simply sees things as they are and is able to have clarity on solutions
- Power of Appreciation – To be able to optimize resources and talents for effective performance
- Power of Interpretation – To be able to diffuse and convert crisis into opportunities
- Power of Now – To be able to focus energy and attention to the task at hand
- Power of Execution – To have the ability to implement ideas and concepts into tangible and measurable outcomes.
- Importance of coaching for current business climate
- The principles of coaching
- Coaching in line with the 5 Powers of Performance
- Interactive Discourse
- Games and Activities
- Mind Dynamics
- Music Dynamics
- Group Workshops and Presentations
Who should attend?
- Top Management
Max no. of participants