Subliminal Persuasion For Better Leadership
Intake: On Demand
Study Mode: Session
Duration: 2 Days
The word "leadership" can bring to mind a variety of images.
• A political leader, pursuing a passionate, personal cause.
• An explorer, cutting a path through the jungle for the rest of his group to follow.
• An executive, developing her company's strategy to beat the competition.
• Leaders help themselves and others to do the right things. They set direction, build an inspiring vision, and create something new.
Leadership is about mapping out where you need to go to "win" as a team or an organization; and it is dynamic, exciting, and inspiring. Yet, while leaders set the direction, they must also use management skills to guide their people to the right destination, in a smooth and efficient way.
Upon completing this 2days workshop, participants should be able to :
• Identify the different personality types
• Design & Deliver exactly what is needed to influence the teammate
• Manage their emotional state
• Stay Focus on the outcome
What Is Subliminal Persuasion
- Understanding Subliminal Persuasion
- NLP & Neuro Sciences
- Video : Darren Brown
- DOPE Personality Quadrant for Greater Influence
- Knowing EXACTLY what to say
Activity : DOPE Profiling
Learning Outcome : Understand Customer Motivation. Participants will visually be able to see how to identify and profile individuals they are negotiating with.
Language of Appreciation
- 5 Languages of Appreciation
- The Art Of Giving & Receiving Appreciation & Feedback
Leadership in Different Situation
- Leadership Styles
- Who to lead?
- How to Use the BCG Matrix
Leading Different People
- How to Lead Different Generations
- How to Lead People Older/Younger
- How to Lead Different Levels of People
Accountability & Team Dynamics
- Being Accountable, Response-able and Willing
- Stop Blame, Shame, Attack, Judgement & Justify
- Importance of Walking the Talk
- Importance of TEAM
Mentoring & Coaching
- When to Use Onsite & Offsite Coaching
- 5W1H of Coaching
Essence Of A Leader
- Managing Emotions to be a Better Leader
- Managing Focus to be a Better Leader Building & Sharing A Vision
Putting It All Together
- Case Studies, Brain Storming & Project Planning
Trainer incorporates technologies learnt from Neuro Associative Conditioning, Neuro Action Technology and fundamental Neuro Linguistic Programming with Action Learning to create an environment where participants will be fully engaged on both conscious and subconscious level.
Training is delivered in a highly interactive and experiential way. Concepts and background information are presented through group exercises, discussion and activities creating an environment that facilitates accelerated learning and application.
The trainer will facilitate discussion of real issues and challenges that the participants face in their work and private lives. Each activity will be thoroughly de-briefed to link the learning to real life situations.
Who should attend?
- Supervisory staff,
- Executives and management teams.
Max no. of participants