The Power of One (Team Building)
Intake: On Demand
Study Mode: Session
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Academy: Prodigy Asia Professional Development Programmes
- To Create and Enhance Team Cohesiveness at all levels
- To Create Awareness of the Importance of Quality and the Need for Continuous Improvements.
- To know the obstacles that hinder both TEAM WORK and QUALITY and how to overcome them.
- Greater harmony at workplace
- Sustainable and steady growth within the organization
- Greater sense of pride by all concerned
- A more dynamic and a pro-active approach to work in general
- Better inter and intra department cooperation.
- How to experience impact learning?
- How to convert impact learning to impact action?
- How to implement impact learning for continuous improvement?
- The principles of teambuilding
- T – Totally Committed
- E – Exacting Vision
- A – Accepting & Allowing
- M – Meaningful Relationships
- To impart some fundamental principles of teaming in an organization
- The importance of a cohesive team for SELF GROWTH, GROUP GROWTH and ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH
- The layers of consciousness
- Knowledge of the different layers of consciousness
- The function of each layers
- How these functions is manifested through our behaviour towards ourselves and others.
- Knowing the HEART INTELLIGENCE
- The conflict
- To understand the source of all conflicts
- To understand internal conflict and external conflict
- To identify personal anchors and baggage that affects relationship with others
- Tools for Self-Motivation
- Difficult people
- The manifestation of difficult people
- Why have they come? Why have you attracted them into your life?
- To resist or to accept them the way they are.
- The phenomenon of ‘knowing’ and ‘being’.
- An analysis of why the knowingness is not reflected in their action
- The GAP between knowing and being and the need for bridging it
- The 4 waves of Team Working.
- The current need in organizations for a 4th wave team
- To identify the root cause for the breaking down of teams
- How to transcend the waves
- The 4 powers of a Team player.
- The Power of Simplicity
- The Power of Appreciation
- The Power of Interpretation
- The Power of the Present Moment
- The tie up between The 4 Waves, The 4 Powers and the acronym T.E.A.M.
- An evaluation
- Decisions and Resolutions
- The Circle of Life
1. Indoor and Outdoor activities
2. Game-Based and Gamification
3. Group workshops
4. Reflections and Self- Alignment
Who should attend?
- The Whole Organization
Max no. of participants